Tue, Oct 24|
Jackson's Grant Clubhouse
What Was God Thinking?.... An Honest Discussion on Marriage
*Please Note- This Event is for Women Only.
Time & Location
Oct 24, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Jackson's Grant Clubhouse, 1134 Frenzel Pkwy, Carmel, IN 46032, USA
About the event
Join us the evening of Oct 24th for an honest discussion on marriage with licensed Christian Counselor, Beth Pfister.
Beth, at 64 years young, found her unwavering faith in Jesus 41 years ago. Celebrating 39 years of loving companionship with her husband Jeff, Beth is also a proud parent to four remarkable adults who have graced her life with the joy of soon-to-be eight grandchildren. With nearly 15 years of experience, Beth is a seasoned pastoral counselor who specializes in helping individuals navigate the complexities of trauma.
Explore the depths of your relationship while we cover the following topics:
• Wedding Vows: Discover what might be missing in your vows and strengthen your commitment.
• After “I Do”: Navigate the journey that begins after the wedding day.
• Resolving the Past: Learn how to heal and grow together by addressing past issues.
• What is Love?: Explore the various dimensions of love and how they impact your marriage.
• The Path to Healing/ The Answer to a Broken Marriage: Find the answers to mend and revitalize a struggling marriage.
This event is likely to sell out so purchase tickets today!
General Admission$40.00+$1.00 service fee